Monday, December 24, 2012

My Second Post

It's a morning of Supermom! Precious baby slept in this morning and so I am full of real, non-coffee, energy. It's amazing! I made heart shaped tuna patties for dinner, washed an alarmingly full sink of dishes (it's Monday, I can't really use "the cleaning lady is coming soon" excuse, because she won't be here until Thursday), and I did two loads of laundry. TWO. Plus, I went on the elliptical for a 15-minute workout and have not yet had anything unhealthy.

Now all of this horn tootin' means it's time to come clean on my latest motherly lie:

"I'm sorry honey," I said to my three-year-old, "but your teacher doesn't want you to bring your water bottle to school because she's worried about the water."

Why is it that her teacher's word is gold, anyway?


No comments:

Post a Comment