Friday, May 18, 2018

Six Years of #Hashtaggery

She's no longer my baby but she'll always be my #hashtag! Happy 6th Birthday to the girl who turned my world upside down and then started to spin it in circles, just for fun.

Here's our annual interview - pretty much the only thing I blog about these days ;)

What is the meaning of life? I don't know...mmm...I'm having a doctor. *Giggle* That's what I thought up for the answer. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy.


What makes you happy? When I give mommy a kiss. And it also makes you happy, right? (Ah, the good ol suck up)


What would you buy if you had a lot of money? A coloring set like Chaya has. Two of them.


What are you afraid of? Hashem. Should I tell you why? Because you're supposed to be like so scared. That's what my morah told me. (Yeah. Right. You know what she told you for real? To sit at circle time.)


What's a funny/silly word? Shookie!


What's the best thing in the world? Imma. Right? (Earned points are earned points.)


What's the worst thing in the world? My Yetzer Harah. Actually, Haman. No! Our Yetzer Harah and Haman. They come from Amalek. *Singing* ach tzadikim yodu lishmecha...

 
What makes you angry? I don't know.


What makes you sad? Crying.


What's your favorite toy? Shmushy. Are we done yet?


Who do you love? Imma. No, Hashem. That's who you're really supposed to love. Right? (Um.)


What is the hardest thing to do? To work hard. Right, Imma? And the real thing you should love is Hashem.


What's the easiest thing to do? Chap-chap-chap food. Right? (Right.)


What is the meaning of love? Meaning of love? To love my mother. (Of course. Now what do you want?)


Happy Birthday, beautiful! You are very, very loved. Right? Right! 


No comments:

Post a Comment